07 December 2008

Official Results

The website for the 5k For The Holiday run did not post official results yet, but I went directly to the Compuscore site and looked up the results.

Here are mine:

Time 32:14
Pace 10:22.4
Place 109/179
Gender 62/77
Age Group 7/7

I finished last in my age group. I think it is funny, but at least I did not finish last overall. And I can always say I finished 7th in my age group... that sounds better.

Oh Yeah... and here is the route from my Garmin. (No point in really showing this, I just like playing with my Garmin.) :)

3 comments:

SuperDave said...

Hey WMD (weapons of mass destruction), thanks for stopping by. I've been lurking a bit myself. It seems that we run about the same pace - maybe a tad faster, not much.
You Jerseyites have all the good races around you!
Keep up the good running
Peace

Donnalouise, Donna or DC said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and the comment :) I'm hoping that this jogging interest keeps up with me...it's a great way to stay active and healthy. Great times on your 5k run!

joyRuN said...

Thanks for stopping by, & for sharing your Philly Marathon pics :)

I had tunnel vision & missed a lot of the sights. I was happy to relive some of them in your pics.